I remember Opera being my first browser to run on featured phones and it has evolved since then. It has recently got huge competition from Google Chrome and Firefox, however, the smartphones with the least RAM still work well with Opera (Mini).
In this article, we are going to learn how to download Opera full browser experience on different handheld devices like Android Phones, iPod, iPhone, and even iPad.
Let get into Opera browser for smartphones —
Download Opera for Android OS
The Opera browser is available in the Google Play store for all Android smartphones. Just look up for the app in Play store and download the Opera for Android at one tap.
Follow these easy simple steps to download opera for Android Phones:
- Go to Google Play
- Search for Opera in Play Store
- Tap on the Opera browser with free VPN details page in Play (app detail page added below)
- Hit on [Install] button
- Opera browser will be downloaded and finish the installation
- Tab on [Open] button to start the Opera Browser
You’ve now successfully downloaded the Opera Browser for Android OS.
Download Opera for iOS Phone and iPod
The Opera browser has a different variant available for iOS devices. It’s not the regular one but still works as the original Opera browser.
Here is the step by step guide to download Opera for iPhones and iPods:
- Open App Store on your iOS device (iPhone or iPod)
- Search for Opera browser in the search bar
- Open the Opera Touch web browser app detail page (direct link added below)
- Hit on [GET] button
- Validate with Touch ID or Passcode to install Opera browser
- Opera browser will begin to download and finishes the installation
- Hit on [Open] button to run the app for the first time
That’s it, you have now successfully installed the Opera Touch web browser for iOS devices.
Download Opera for iPadOS
Just like iOS devices, the Opera also has a different variant for iPadOS. It’s fully compatible with all the iPads and you can download it for free.
Here are the steps to download Opera for iPads:
- Open App Store on your iPadOS
- Search for Opera web browser in the App Store
- Open the Opera Touch web browser page (direct link below)
- Hit on [GET] button to download on iPadOS
- Validate with Touch ID or Passcode
- Opera Touch will download and finishes the installation automatically
- Post the installation, hit on [Open] button to run the Opera app on iPad
That’s it, you have now learned to successfully installed the Opera for iPadOS.
Alternative to Opera for Mobile and Tablets
Here are a couple of alternatives available for the Opera browser if you want to switch to something different.
Let me know if you’re facing any issue with installation in below comment section.
If you've any thoughts on How to Download Opera on Mobile Phone or iPad?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our restoreBin YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!