We all agree upon the YouTube being #1 video entertainment and learning platform. There are almost billions of hours of YouTube video plays every month. While most of the users are video viewers, some of them are content creators who make earnings out of YouTube.
Also, it’s not easy for everyone to stay online and watch YouTube videos at a cost of data. Hence, there comes a savior GenYouTube or GenYT. This site helps in converting and download the YouTube Videos in audio and video formats.
Basically, there are two ways to download the videos from YouTube using GenYouTube.net or GenYT.net website as mentioned below. They also have a native Android app. You can find the link to download GenYouTube APK further down below.
Alert: the following article is information purpose only, our website doesn’t support the illegal download of any copyrighted content in any format.
Appending the GEN in YouTube.com Website
This method is fairly simple and easy to access the YouTube on GenYT.net site. All you need is to follow the below steps:
- Open YouTube.com on any browser
- Search for the video you want to save locally – suppose “Despacito”
- Open the YouTube link and pause the video play
- Append gen in front on *youtube.com and hit enter
- The browser will navigate you to video.genyt.net website
- Scroll down below on the GenYT site
- You’ll be able to see different types of download supported file formats and extension
- Select the desired format to convert, extract and save the video in your system
The entire flow of converting the video and downloading in the selected format will take a moment. However, the video download will start automatically.
Search YouTube Video on GenYouTube Website
Even this method is quite simple. All you need is to search the YouTube Video in GenYT.net search box or you can directly paste the YouTube video URL in the GenYouTube search bar.
Follow the below steps to search YouTube videos and download via GenYT:
- Open video.genyt.net
- Copy the YouTube video URL OR directly search for the video keyword term
- Hit [Enter] to start the search in GenYT website
- The video page will be loaded along with all the supporting convert formats
- Hit on the desired format extension to download the video locally
Like I mentioned, the video might take a few moments to convert and automatically download in the browser.
What are the file formats supported by GenYT?
The GenYouTube.net support a variety of file formats and export size quality. You can download both Audio and Video formats from YouTube videos. Check out the list of file formats:
You can also download the GenYouTube ringtones and sound clippings on the smart and feature phones from the available formats. Download the video clipping in M4A format to save as ringtones.
Watch the Video Demo: How to use GenYouTube site?
I’ve also screen captured the entire demo on using the GenYT for converting and download the YouTube Videos. Please do watch and subscribe to the channel.
Note: The GenYT.net website URL might change time to time, you can try below GenYouTube Proxy URLs to see what is working at the moment.
Download and Install GenYouTube APK
As mentioned, using GenYT is simple and easy. However, if you need a native android app you can download the GenYouTube APK from the download link below.
- Download the GenYouTube App from below link
- Tap on APK file to continue installation – if you’re installing any third-party apps for the first time, then allow your browser to install apps from external sources
- Open the App on the complete installation
- Start downloading YouTube videos on the GenYT App
The GenYouTube download website has all the latest, and up to date version of GenYT APK.
The GenYT is fairly simple and easy to use YouTube Video Downloader for both desktop and small screen platforms. As it supports converting and downloading the video in multiple file formats, makes it the primary choice for users across the world.
If you've any thoughts on GenYouTube – Fantastic YouTube Video Downloader in Mp3 and Mp4 formats, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our restoreBin YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!